- 2023.05.18 Business Becoming the First in Japan to Acquire International Certification for a Supply Chain That Adopts Materials Derived from Used Plastics
TOYOTA Adopts Resonac’s Foamed Moldings for Use as Exterior Parts of “LEXUS RZ”
— Resonac’s original technology reduces weight of parts by more than 30% —
- 2023.04.06 Business Resonac Gives Presentation on Its Effort to Strengthen Supply Chain at Japan-Malaysia Public Private Industrial Policy Dialogue
Subscribe our eNewsletter
Get the latest knowledge and solutions to accelerate your business growth.
Search by Category
- Semi Frontend Process Electronic Material Gases, LED Chips, Abrasive
- Semi Backend Process Semiconductor Relate Materials, Display Related Materials, Film
- Materials for PWBsBase Materials, Photosensitive Materials
- Device Solutions Hard Disk, SiC
- Automotive Products Molded Plastics/Sheet-formed Products, Powder Metal Products
- Lithium-ion battery Materials Products for Battery, Carbon Products
- Innovation Materials Ceramics Products, Functional Resin, Specialty Chemical Materials, Resins, Adhesives, Tapes, Aluminum Products
- Chemicals Basic Chemicals, Industrials Gases, Elastomers, Chelate Materials
- Graphite Graphite
- Others Life Sciences, Others
We in Resonac propose various effective solutions for the problem-solving in manufacturing and technology development.
Used as a sealing material primer, "HIMAL" increases adhesion between the lead frame, semiconductor devices or wires and the sealing material, and reduces internal stress. The reliability of power semiconductors is improved by raising the sealing material’s heat resistance while preventing delamination.
Die bonding material with low elasticity, excellent stress relaxation, and high adhesive strength. Reliable die bonding can be achieved without additional cost.
Adhesive film with excellent adhesion to fluororesin. Low-temperature pressurization at 200°C enables multi-layering of fluororesin substrates.
It is a high dielectric constant molding material with excellent workability. Due to its low dielectric loss tangent, it exhibits excellent transmission performance even in high frequency bands.