About the product
SDK is the first company in the world to have succeeded in industrializing Poly N-vinyl acetamide (PNVA®), polymer with affinity for water and alcohol. Expected applications are hydrophiling agent, thickening agent, dispersing agent, etc. Homopolymer of NVA is called GE191 grade.
** is solid content concentration (wt%).
@ is a branch number to identify viscosity. The larger number, the lower the as viscosity.
Stable thickening property in a wide range of pH.
- Able to thickening property in a wide rage of pH.
- Able to thicken high salt concentration solutions.
- Resistance to acid and alkalis.
- Water soluble.
- Adhesion and pressure sensitive adhesion.
- Resistant to heat.
- Adhesive, Pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Solubilizing aid, Compatibilizer
- Binder, Binding agent
- Coating agent, Film forming agent
- Thickening agent
- Hydrophilic agent
Cautions for storage
strage condition：Store in a dry and tightly sealed container
Publication number in Japanese official gazette
Japanese Chemical Substances Control Low Reg#：(6)-2229