We in Resonac propose various effective solutions for the problem-solving in manufacturing and technology development.
- Solution HIMAL prevents delamination of a power semiconductor’s sealing material and improves reliability Used as a sealing material primer, "HIMAL" increases adhesion between the lead frame, semiconductor devices or wires and the sealing material, and reduces internal stress. The reliability of power semiconductors is improved by raising the sealing material’s heat resistance while preventing delamination.
Achieving both low dielectric properties and high adhesion to copper foil!
Primer for millimeter wave circuit substrates Resonac’s primer achieves both low dielectric properties and high adhesion to low-roughness copper foil. Used as an adhesive between substrates and low-roughness copper foil, our SFR reduces transmission loss on the circuit substrates for communication terminals and base stations in 5G communication and other high frequency bands.
- Technical Commentary What is ACF (Anisotropic Conductive Film)?Its usages, how to apply, types, and more are explained. This article explains what ACF stands for, its purposes, how to use, types, and the key points and basic knowledge in choosing the appropriate ACF; it also provides information about RESONAC’s ACF “ANISOLM,” a useful solution to delamination.
- Solution WelQuick for multi-materials of automobile structural members Example of using WelQuick: Simplify the process by bonding dissimilar materials in automotive structural components in a short amount of time. Also high adhesion is achieved.
- Solution WelQuick for base material connection in Roll to Roll process Example of using WelQuick. Strong adhesion can be obtained simply by placing the film on the joints of the substrates in the Roll to Roll process such as FPC and heat-sealing them.
- Solution WelQuick for leak sealing of terminal blocks Example of using WelQuick. Leak sealing of large current terminals can be done easily. Easy to handle due to its film shape. WelQuick contribute to significant process reductions and cost reductions.
- Solution High reliability die bonding paste for total cost reduction Die bonding material with low elasticity, excellent stress relaxation, and high adhesive strength. Reliable die bonding can be achieved without additional cost.
- Solution High relative permittivity materials for transfer molding It is a high dielectric constant molding material with excellent workability. Due to its low dielectric loss tangent, it exhibits excellent transmission performance even in high frequency bands.
- Solution High Thermal Conductive and Moisture Resistance AlN Filler New thermal conductive filler with high thermal conductivity, insulation reliability and moisture resistance.
- Solution "WelQuick", Quickly Bonding Film of Dissimilar Materials Strong bonding of dissimilar materials can be achieved quickly by welded film, which applies to a diverse range of adhesion needs.
- Solution Solder resists for flexible wiring boards “SN Series” A modified polyimide resin that has both insulation and flexibility. Achieved excellent insulation reliability, detergent resistance, salt water resistance, and low leakage current.
- Technical Commentary 【Thorough Commentary】What are transmission loss, dielectric loss, and dielectric loss tangent? This article mainly explains the causes of transmission loss in printed circuit boards, calculation methods, and methods to reduce transmission loss.
- Solution A bonding film allowing to construct a PTFE multilayer Adhesive film with excellent adhesion to fluororesin. Low-temperature pressurization at 200°C enables multi-layering of fluororesin substrates.
- Solution "SKYVEHEATSINK" realizing miniaturization and weight reduction By reducing fin thickness and pitch to levels difficult to achieve with extruded heatsinks, greater compactness and lighter weight can be achieved without undermining the heat dissipation performance.
- Solution Die-bonding paste providing 180 W/(m・k) of thermal conductivity It is a sintered copper bonding paste that has a thermal conductivity of 180 W/(m・K) and can be die-bonded with no pressure or low thermocompression pressure.
- Solution Precision 3DP using UV curable monomers "FANCRYL" <500 series> has a bulky DCPD structure that it contributes to low cure shrinkage when added to 3D print resin formulations.
- Solution Laminate film cooler "LAMICOOLER" A new cooling device applied the packaging materials of pouch type Li-ion batteries SPALF as materials for the heat exchanger. Resonac can design compact and light-weighted heat exchanger.
- Solution A heat-resistant binder resin that conforms to REACH regulations Binder resin that does not use REACH regulated substances. It has the same high heat resistance and mechanical properties as conventional PAI resin.
- Solution Stress-absorption prepreg for reducing solder cracks - Increases reliability of assembled electronic system! It is a sheet (prepreg) made by impregnating glass cloth with resin. It has a low modulus of elasticity and can absorb stress in solder joints and suppress cracks.
- Solution Improve the productivity：Mold cleaning sheets for semiconductor manufacturing processes A cleaning material made of thermosetting synthetic rubber. Place it on the mold, sandwich it between the molds and heat it to remove dirt.
- Solution Cleaning sheets for rubber molding that remove stains It can be cleaned simply by placing it in the mold and heating it. It not only shortens the cleaning time, but also contributes to improving productivity and maintaining quality.
- Solution Binder for lithium-ion batteries contributing to higher capacity A binder that uses polyamide-imide resin with excellent coating film strength. Contributes to improving the cycle characteristics of lithium-ion batteries.
- Solution Aluminum/Plastic Composite Food Containers Almic-Can is a food container made from laminated aluminum foil and resin sheets. This container can thus contribute to solving the issue of food waste and reducing plastic consumption.
- Solution Crosslinking agent for preventing degradation of rubber products A cross-linking agent that improves the heat resistance and tensile strength of butyl rubber. Productivity improvement in tire manufacturing can be expected.
- Solution Heat resistant coating binder "PNVA" <GE191 Series> Realizes high heat resistant and thin ceramic coating layer for LIB separators, improving safety and energy density of LIBs.
- Solution A film capable of bonding a low heat-resistant circuit board It is possible to connect a circuit board with low heat resistance. Because the thickness is several tens of micrometers, it contributes to the thinning of connection parts.
- Solution Al-Plastic direct-bonding for reducing the production process We finally achieved direct-bonding of metal with thermoplastic and thermosetting resins. They are expected to reduce the production process time and downsize the products.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Subscribe our eNewsletter
Get the latest knowledge and solutions to accelerate your business growth