Photosensitive Insulation Coating
About the product
AH series is photosensitive and low temperature curable insulation coating. It can be patterned via photolithography and provides excellent film properties even by low temperature cure.
- Positive-tone photosensitive and developable by 2.38 % TMAH solution as an aqueous developer.
- Low temperature curable (200 ℃-).
- Excellent curing film properties enable low warpage and improve assembly reliability.
- Suitable for insulation layers in semiconductor PKG.
- NMP free
- ※ 10 µm film thickness after cure